MTP-MTP Plenum Multimode 50/125 (OM3) Type A Fiber Optic Patch Cable with 12 Fibers in Aqua - 20M
ICC’s MTP® patch cord has female connectors on both ends. It helps reduce cabling by consolidating 12 OM3 multimode fiber strands into a single jacket. This multi-fiber patch cord is ideal for backbone, long-range cabling. It’s designed with precision-molded MT ferrules and precise housings for perfect fiber alignment during mating. The push and pull lock ensures a reliable connection with MTP connectors.
- 12 strand MTP female connector without pins.
- Type A polarity, 1 to 1 wiring.
- Laser Optimized (LOMMF) and bend-insensitive Corning® ClearCurve® fiber.
- Plenum-rated jacket.
- Push and pull connector.
- Compatible with MPO adapter panels and cassettes.
- TIA compliant.
- Available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 meter lengths.
- 100% factory tested.
- Fiber Counts: 12 Fiber Round Cord
- Fiber Type: OM3 Multimode 50/125µm
- Attenuation: 2.3/0.6 dB/km at 850/1300 nm
- Bandwidth: 3500/500 MHz.km EMB at 850/1300 nm
- Jacket Rating: Plenum
- Cable diameter: 0.11 in ± 0.007 in (3.0 mm ± 0.2mm)
- Weight: 12 lbs/ft
- Bend radius: 1.2″min
- Loading: 135 lbs max
- Impact cycle: 1500
- Ferrule: PPS Thermoplastic
- Insertipon Loss: 0.5dB typical, 0.75dB max
- Return Loss: ≥60dB
- *MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd. ClearCurve is a registered trademark of Corning.
- Shipping Weight: 0.53 lbs
- Product Type: Patch Cords
- Mode: OM3/MM
- Connector: MTP®-MTP®
- Jacket: Plenum
- Polarity: Type A (1 to 1)
- Wiring: 1 to 1
- Guide Pins: No – No
- Length: 5 M, 10 M, 15 M, 20 M, 30 M, 40 M, 50 M, 60 M, 70 M, 80 M, 90 M, 100 M, Custom
- Packaging: Single
- Lead Time: 2 Weeks
- Country of Origin (subject to change): Taiwan