Shipping and Returns
Government, Educational, Corporate & International
We welcome Government, Educational, Corporate & International customers and distributors. We require a signed payment agreement and a formal Purchase Order faxed to us at (317) 216-7901. You may e-mail, fax, or call us with any inquiries.
Terms & Payments
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Master, American Express and Discover Card.
International Orders: Wire transfer only.
Government, Educational & Corporate: Please contact our Volume Sales Specialists for payment arrangement, conditions and agreements.
Delivery/Shipping & Handling
We mainly ship the products by UPS or FEDEX. All shipping orders will be accessed a $5.00 handling fee on top of the carrier charge. We offer same day shipping for most items. All shipments are UPS GROUND or FEDEX GROUND unless otherwise specified on the order. If you have any different carrier request, please contact us or enter your special instruction in the comment field during on-line order session. Weekend (Saturday & Sunday or National Holidays) orders will be processed on the following business day. Dates, times and shipping costs are estimated as closely as possible, NOT GUARANTEED. Actual costs will be reflected on your invoice. Delivery/Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We reserve the rights to reject unmatched ship-to and bill-to credit card order .
Buyer shall inspect all products at time of purchase and shall notify CableMaster within 5 days of original invoice date or 5 days of receiving products of any damages or discrepancies in the products. Failure to properly notify CableMaster within this time period shall cause forfeiture of any claim. In the event that your product arrives damaged, a claim will be filed with the shipping company and will be investigated. If an immediate replacement is needed and available, CableMaster can send out a replacement unit, but it must be paid for. If the shipping company declares that the product was indeed damaged in transit, then a full refund will be issued for the original item once all obligations on the part of the shipper and the recipient have been fulfilled. CableMaster may have little or no control over how long the entire process will last. To help hasten the investigate, and to improve the chances of a favorable ruling, do not dispose of the item or its pack, and take care when unpacking the item not to make changes to the package or the item itself. If the package is intact but the item itself isn’t do not deploy the item. In the event that the inspector does not declare that damage during shipment occurred, then the standard rules for inspection and returns as listed in CableMaster’s return policy will apply.
1. Buyer shall inspect all products at time of purchase and shall notify CableMaster within 5 days of receiving products of any damages or discrepancies in the product. Failure to properly notify Cable Master within this time period shall cause forfeiture of any claim.
2. Return products must be shipped in original packages; otherwise, the warranty will be voided.
3. No merchandise will be accepted for return unless authorized by CableMaster. Non-approved returns will NOT be accepted
4. To obtain a return, you must have original invoice. Product must be in original unopened packaging. All returns are subject to handling, reconditioning and restocking fees. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please call to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).CableMaster retains the right to refuse an item for return. Note: RMA numbers issued by CableMaster are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
5. Any items returned non-defective and are not in re-sellable condition will NOT be accepted.
6. All products accepted for return are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
7. No claims or returns will be accepted after 30 days of invoice date.
8. No claims or returns will be processed for items with physical damage resulting from improper handling or use of the product. Used products will not be refunded. Non-returnable/ Non-refundable items also include:
- CLEARANCE ITEMS,
- TOOLS, ALL SALES FINAL. No returns or refunds on tools, unless tool is proven defective by CableMaster inspection.
- CUSTOM CABLES / SPECIAL ORDERS, Payment is due when order is taken. Please note, there are: NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR CUSTOM MADE/CUT CABLES OR SPECIAL ORDERS. Claims for defective merchandise must be made within 5 days of invoice date.
- FIBER CABLES Due to its delicate nature, all fiber sales are non-refundable. Fiber should be inspected and tested before installation. Warranty is void once installation process has begun. All claims for defective cables must be made within 5 days of purchase and are eligible only for replacement if available. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, engineer, installer, or consultant to know the proper specifications, quantities, and quality of the fibers, connectors, terminals, or other component(s).
- ANY PRODUCTS, PRESENTED FOR RETURN WHICH ARE dusty, dirty, used, opened or otherwise damaged or misused by buyer.
- DELIVERY CHARGES Delivery, Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. The shipping provider supplies delivery dates and times for delivery.